Sunday 6 January 2013

Painting Diary 2013 - 1

Several of the wargaming sites are promoting painting targets through the year. One that I heard last year was to paint a model a day. While I was not tempted to take up the challenge it did make me think 'I wonder how many models do I paint in a year?'.

So this year on my blog I have decided to track for a year, 2013, how many models I paint. I have set myself no goals in this regard but to take photos and record them here of every model I paint this year.

Here are the first two units.



A unit of Terminators from the Deathwing, a part of the Dark Angels Faction found in the Dark Vengeance set from GW.


A unit of Zealots from the Protectorate of Menoth faction of Warmachine from Privateer Press.

Painted models so far 2013 = 11.


1 comment:

  1. one a day looks possible then! Nice looking terminators. I've just seen you've done a painting turorial on your youtube channel for these- how do you go about uploading stuff between your website and youtube as some stuff seems to go on the website first, but not this one? No big deal I check them both most days but prefer watching vids via youtube which resize more easily to watch on the laptop. Keep up the good work. I've been watching your youtube stuff for about a year and never commented as it has taken me ages to work out how to post stuff without my full name plastered on it!- your batreps with your brother got me back into warhammer after collecting and playing as a kid in the early 1990's and the games with Ade and Chris look great fun too. Really love the step by step scenery work as well.

    ReplyDelete