Saturday 31 March 2012

WargamingForFun learns Warmachine

With Warmachine growing in popularity I asked Chris and Andy from the local war gaming club if they could do a Warmachine battle while I asked lots of questions. This they did and I can see why Warmachine is attracting so much attention.

With this months 'pocket money' I decided to invest in the Warmachine starter set. It comes with two starter armies for the factions of Protectorate of Menoth and Khador, a rule book and a quick start rule set.

I've included some photos to show the kind of detail and quality of the figures when built before painting. One thing work mentioning is that the figures are not cast in a polystyrene based plastic meaning that the bits have to be fixed together with super glue rather that a poly cement.







No comments:

Post a Comment