Sunday 3 July 2011

Back in Business

Where does the time go? It has been just over three months since my last post on this blog and I could have sworn that it was only a few weeks. 


There are a couple of reasons for this. Firstly as a school teacher teaching GCSE and 'A' level the spring term is manic. Trying to get all the coursework submitted for the deadline in May is our most stressful time of year. (Don't get me wrong, I love my job, and this is certainly not a moan, just giving out some background info!) Secondly and probably more interesting to the wargaming community is that I have been putting alot of time into my Youtube channel called 'wargamingforfun' check it out if you have time.


I'm back to the blog now and hope to do regular updates of my modelling and painting for those that are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment