Sunday 28 November 2010

Blogging At Last!

A good friend of mine, ubique-matt, has been encouraging me to start a blog for sometime now and with the arrival of my man cave (garden shed if you are from outside the UK and are unsure what a man cave is!) I thought that now would be an ideal time.

I have been tinkering with wargaming for close to twelve months now, mainly games between me and my brother. We have been reluctant to start playing others as we only get together a couple of times a month and still spend a lot of time checking rules etc.

I will be outlining on my blog current projects that I will have over time. My current project that I have set for myself is to create a 1500 point army for Warhammer 40K for under £50 by the end of the year.

I intend to show the methods I use as I progress and share things that I learn with you. Feel free to share your tips, tricks and shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment